I²oT-SmartSense-VB-001 triaxial accelerometer vibration sensor which measures the acceleration force, either static or dynamic. This sensor is useful for measuring vibrations and movements in a system. Easy installation.
- It is a wireless industrial grade sensor, with autonomous power supply, long transmission range, capable of measuring vibrations with variations between -16g and +16g on the three x axes, y, z through a measuring probe.
- The accelerometer measures speed and overall acceleration.
- It has a frequency range (bandwidth) 0-480 Hz.
- Connectivity in mesh networks through their wireless communication with the GATEWAY I²oT-SmartGate-RP-001.
- Waterproof probe in PLA material box and an operating temperature between 400C and +850C.
- Autonomous power supply via an AA battery.
- Very low power consumption, allowing up to 500,000 measurement transmissions with a single battery.
- Box with electronic components is made of polypropylene, with a degree of protection IP65.
- Detachable antenna.
- Quick assembly.
The I²oT-SmartSense-VB-001 Triaxial Accelerometer Vibration Sensors measures vibration on all 3 axes: X, Y and Z. It has three crystals positioned so that each reacts to vibration on a different axis. The output has three signals, each representing vibration on one of the three axes.
- Industrial machinery.
- Transport vehicles.
- Electronic equipment among others.
By using an accelerometer you can understand the mechanisms of a system by taking different measures such as:
- Acceleration, angular acceleration. Speed.
- RPM or angular speed.
- Impulse and impulse energy.
Choose the best option, depending on your needs.
Contact us and receive specialized advisory.
Do you have a project? Contact Us!
Cra. 25 # 50-64
57+ (1) 647 8777
57+315 361.74 95
57+350 544.87 17