Hydrogen detector sensor I²oT-SmartSense-GD-001 which detects hydrogen concentration by sending a signal when the concentration reaches 1% or 2%.
- It is a wireless industrial grade sensor, with autonomous power supply, long transmission range, capable of detecting Hydrogen gas, through a measuring probe.
- The sensing module is based on a measuring element with the following characteristics: 1). Catalytic gas sensor, 2). Linear output, high precision, 3). Long life, 4). Low sensitivity to alcohol, 5). Sensitive to gases such as: hydrogen, methane and LP.
Connectivity in mesh networks through wireless communication with the GATEWAY I²oT-SmartGate-RP-001.
Waterproof probe, , PLA material box and an operating temperature between -40°C and +85°C.
- Autonomous power supply via an AA battery.
- Very low power consumption, allowing up to 500,000 measurement transmissions with a single battery.
- Display alarm status via I²oT-SmartSense-Manager platform (when accessed)
- Box with electronic components is made of polypropylene, with a degree of protection IP65.
- Detachable antenna.
- Compliance with National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) – Article No. 64.
- Compliance with IEEE Recommended Practice for Maintenance, Testing, and Replacement of Vented Lead-Acid Batteries for Stationary Applications.
- Quick assembly.
The I²oT-SmartSense-GD-001 hydrogen detector allows monitoring of the hydrogen concentration level in battery rooms. According to the percentage of hydrogen concentration, the sensor triggers a dry contact, an alarm signal or an alarm corresponding to the monitoring system.
- Detection of Hydrogen gas in stationary or traction battery rooms or battery storage sites.
Choose the best option, depending on your needs.
Contact us and receive specialized advisory.
Do you have a project? Contact Us!
Cra. 25 # 50-64
57+ (1) 647 8777
57+315 361.74 95
57+350 544.87 17